Tuesday 1 March 2016

Films I want to see this year!!

There are so many good films due to come out this year, so I thought I'd share with you the ones I want to see!





Captain America: Civil War 
The third Captain America film, I'm not the biggest Marvel fan out there but I do enjoy their films.  




Allegiant part 1
The first part of the final in the 'Divergent Series', I've read the books so when I found they were making films, I knew I had to see them, I'm looking forward to seeing how they produce this last book especially the second half. 




X-Men Apocalypse 
Another excuse to watch Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy on screen. I had never really been interested in X-Men and had only seen bits and pieces of the other films. Up until I went to see  X-Men first class at the cinema. 



The Jungle Book
I did not watch many Disney films as a child, but The Jungle Book was one that I did see and happen to own, so I'm curious to see how this film turns out.



Star Trek Beyond
I had never seen Star Trek up until the 2009 film, and I loved it, absoulutely loved it. Is it bad the Chekov is my one of my favourite characters despite having barely any screen time? 



The BFG 
Roald Dahls the BFG has been re produced in life action, I've always liked the original film despite people saying it is creepy. If they found the cartoon creepy I have no idea what they are going to think of this one. 




Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass
Another crazy Lewis Carroll story on the big screen, with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. 



Now You See Me: The Second Act 
There isn't much to say other than the first one was spectacular so bring on the second one! If you haven't seen the first one then go and watch it! 



Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Another film from J.K Rowling and featuring the magic of Harry Potter. I recently watched the trailer and I couldn't be more excited!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to leave a comment, whether it is to ask a question, offer some advice or just to say hi, I assure you I will get back to you.

© Life Looking Out... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig